10:00AM- 1:00PM – Worship Service
- 10:00AM-10:30AM – Set-up and Preparation
- 10:30AM-11:30AM – Praises and Prayer
- 11:30AM-12:30PM – Singing and Expository Preaching
- 12:30PM- 1:00PM – Fellowship and Clean-Up
40 N. Milpitas Blvd., Room #146, at the Barbara Lee Senior Center
IMPORTANT: Due to unavailability, the Milpitas Community Center will no longer be our regular meeting place. The GOOD NEWS: we are just next door at a newer facility– the Barbara Lee Senior Center, Room #146.
Join us at Room 146 every Sunday, except when the facility is not available (usually on city holidays only) and except on the 4th and 5th Sunday of each month when we have a celebration luncheon. On every 4th and 5th Sunday of each month, we encourage you to join us for a home worship gathering! Build deeper friendships as we fellowship over lunch and celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. Confirming the venue is easy. Just text or call 408-890-9875.
Directions to the Barbara Lee Senior Center:
From Calaveras Blvd., turn onto N. Milpitas Blvd towards City Hall. Turn right onto the first or second entrance to the right.
Come and be heartily welcomed by our growing community of imperfect people transformed through God’s Word. Let’s learn together the will of God—“that which is good and beautiful and perfect” (Romans 12:2).
Follows the morning worship service at another location. A simple meal is served. Easily confirm the Venue! Just call or text 408-890-9875, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1:00PM – 4:00PM – Lunch Fellowship and Bible Class
- Bible Studies and Prayer Meetings
Contact us today to join us for a prayer meeting or to be a part of an existing Bible Study group or to start a new one! We offer a Bible Study series that takes you through the Bible chronologically. Whether in person or online, we would be very happy to come alongside you in your search for the truth or in your deepening your knowledge of God’s Word.
- Visitation – Contact us for a visit! Whether you are ill desiring a prayer visit or looking for a home church or wanting to know more about who we are and what we believe, we’ll be glad to meet with you at your home or another convenient location.
- Counseling and Prayer – We offer prayer and free biblical counseling. There are times in life that each of us just need someone to come alongside to guide, help or encourage us. Contact us to receive a copy of our counseling policy.
—————-CHURCH OFFICE HOURS – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY——————-
Northside Harvest Baptist Church – Creative Suites 105
2150 Trade Zone Blvd, Suite 105-I
San Jose, CA 95131
CONTACT US by mail, email, or phone